Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hospital Photos

I think I look too good for surgery!  Are we really doing this?  Did I mention it's my anniversary?  Can I get the honeymoon suite?  Jess weighed in at 279 after her "cleaning out" the previous night.  (Why do I look so good?  HAIR GEL!!!)
Sadly, I wasn't at Red Lobster.  I was waiting to be admitted. 

I kind of wish they'd take me to the Operating Room BEFORE surgery, not during.  Yikes!

Here are the volunteers that got me flowers for my anniversary.  

My sexy toes!  

My legs were ready for take off! 

 Jeff and I were trying to remain in good spirits, though we were scared. 

Me after surgery.  Unconscious.  Will I wake up?  You'll never know! 

Oh!  I did wake up!  Phew!  I don't know how you made it through that cliffhanger.  The fact that I'm writing this didn't give me away, did it?  

I kept trying to keep my glasses on, but I was soooo drugged up I could hardly stay awake.  

My post-op bandages

Yes, they meant staples when they said it.  

Here's my inflated post-surgery stomach.  They have to pump you with air during surgery and it makes your belly expand a bit.  The air has to come out from your top or your bottom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment